- Logging Into PI Portfolio (pdf) - Brief login instructions and quick reference guide.
- What kind of PI Portfolio access do I need? (pdf) - Decision tree on which role to request in PI Portfolio.
- PI Portfolio Users Guide (pdf) - Explanation of features currently available in PI Portfolio.
- An Overview of PI Portfolio (video) - A video demonstration of what PI Portfolio looks like and how to use it.
- Entering Projections into PI Portfolio (video) - A video demonstration of how to enter Projections into PI Portfolio.
- PI Portfolio Oct. 2016 Updates (pdf) - An overview of the changes in the tool from October 2016.
- How to export your saved customization to a PDF (pdf) - Instructions on how to export a saved customization to a PDF document.
- Chartstrings Job Aid (pdf) - Brief overview of the Chartstrings Tab, including filters and views, and an example of a full chartstring.
- Archive Projections in PI Portfolio (pdf) - Instructions on how to archive and then download a saved set of Projections.
Understand the PI Portfolio Terminology
Not sure what the terms mean? Consult the PI Portfolio Wiki page.
PI Portfolio Guide for Principal Investigators (PIs).
CSS RA Recommended Process for Monthly Review and Reporting
View the process the CSS RAs will be using for their monthly review.
- Access the Oversight dashboard one page overview.
- Read the PI Portfolio Oversight dashboard guide and learn how to set up your faculty list and use the dashboard tabs.
Cal Answers Basics
PI Portfolio is available through the Cal Answers tool. There are helpful features of this tool common to all dashboards. Review the videos below for basic functionality tips that will also apply to PI Portfolio. You can access Cal Answers training materials at: calanswers.berkeley.edu/training.