Find your RA

You can look up your Research Administrator (RA) using Phoebe Search. Click on the access link:

If prompted, enter your CalNet ID. In the search bar, type in the name of the PI whose RA you are searching for. Click the magnifying glass to generate results including the home unit and associated Research Administrator(s).

If you don't see the name of the RA, contact: More information about searching with Phoebe is available on the website at: