Permanent Budget Reporting Tabs
Academic Breakdown reports display the Permanent Budget amount and FTE for job codes in the Academic Breakdown job code tree with different levels of detail.
- Academic Breakdown Detail displays detailed information about each position, including the name and Employee ID number (EID) of the incumbent.
- Academic Breakdown Summary provides a way to analyze the dollars and FTE in the Permbudg Ledger for various groups such as Assistant, Associate and full Professors, Agronomists and other categories. This summary report provides aggregate FTE and Salary Amounts at the level of chartstring and job code that are in the Permbudg.
- The Position Balance report displays detailed chartstring information about every position that is permanently budgeted, including the name and EID of the incumbent.
Provides the amount of funding by chartstring for a given fiscal year and accounting period. This report reflects the summarized Permbudg Ledger amount by chartstring, as of the selected Accounting Period and Fiscal Year.
Provides detailed information at the Journal Line level, to reflect Permbudg ledger activity based on the selections made in the filters at the top of the page. Report details include Journal ID, Journal Date, Job Code, Trans Code and Journal Line Desc.
Permanent Budget Training Materials
- Getting Started with Permanent Budget Reporting: Provides an overview of the reports and features of the dashboard pages.
- Getting Started with Legacy Permanent Budget Reporting: Provides an overview of the reports and features of the dashboard pages to report on data from FY01 to FY19 (pre-UCPath).
- Permanent Budget wiki page: Provides an overview of the dashboard, reports in the dashboard, and a data dictionary of terms and prompts used.
- Cal Answers Basic Navigation Learning Map: A linear guide to a comprehensive set of the latest training materials to support you in getting started working with the all of the Cal Answers dashboard reports.