Want to learn how to navigate the Cal Answers student data subject areas to access, format and print your data tables?
What to learn how to navigate the Cal Answers student data subject areas to access, format and print your data tables?
Sign up for one of our 2- hour hands-on training classes.
- Friday, September 15, 2017, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday, September 28, 2017, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2017, 2:00 - 4:00 pm - FULL
At the end of the class you will have practiced:
- Applying filters to access your unit-specific student data
- Managing the layout of the data tables by moving and hiding columns
- Saving customized views of your data for future reference and sharing with your colleagues
- Printing and exporting data tables and charts
if the available dates don't work with your schedule, sign up for the wait list and we will notify you as soon as more of our 2- hour hands-on training classes are scheduled.
This training is open to all UC Berkeley staff and faculty who automatically have access to Cal Answers Global dashboards. Check out the Getting Access page for more information.