Have you ever wondered what everyone is doing around here? On August 16, analysts from Human Resources and the Office of Equity and Inclusion spoke with the Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG) about how you can use HR analytics to understand the composition of the campus, and to identify, articulate, and address challenges within your unit.
View the presentation slides.
Jeannine Raymond, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Human Resources, provided the introduction and presenters included:
- Loraine Binion: Executive Director; University Relations Administration and Finance and Project Manager; University Relations Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity Core Planning Team
- Andrew Eppig: Institutional Research Analyst; Division of Equity and Inclusion
- Tim Abdellah Fuson: Equal Employment Opportunity Analyst; Human Resources Department
- Bené Gatzert: Strategic Initiatives Manager; University Health Services
- Elizabeth Gillis: Director of Strategic Initiatives; Division of Equity and Inclusion