October 15, 2020
Cal Answers HR Community,
We have created the Cal Answers Hours Towards Eligibility dashboard and are pleased to announce it is now live with data from UCPath. This is new reporting and there is no legacy/pre-UCPath version available in Cal Answers.
Hours Towards Eligibility dashboard - with UCPath data
The new Hours Towards Eligibility dashboard identifies:
- Limited status employees who are progressing towards attaining career status or have converted to career status within the past 90 days.
- Employees who are progressing towards attaining full benefits or have attained full benefits within the past 90 days.
You can use this new dashboard to:
- Prevent unintentional conversion to career status by tracking limited status employees’ progress towards career status.
- Prevent unintentional attainment of full benefits by tracking employees’ progress towards full benefits.
- Take HR action for employees close to attaining career status or full benefits.
Release timeline for dashboards affected by UCPath
We have finished updating the Cal Answers reports with data from UCPath. You can review the releases that have gone live on the Cal Answers website.
- Wiki: The wiki has been updated with definitions of the terms used and an overview of Hours Towards Eligibility.
- Job aids: The job aid for Hours Towards Eligibility is available on the HR Reporting page
- Webinar training: The Cal Answers team is offering webinars on October 22 and 27 that will provide an overview of the Hours Towards Eligibility dashboard. Please visit the training page to learn more and sign up We’ll also post the recorded webinars to the Cal Answers website afterward.
Access to the new dashboards
If you have access to the Workforce Detail dashboards, you have access to the Hours Towards Eligibility dashboard and do not need to take any action. If you did not previously have access and would like to request it, please follow the instructions in the “Campus Workforce Planning (HR) Dashboards and Ad Hoc Access” section on the Access page
Questions and feedback
If you have questions about using Cal Answers, please contact the Cal Answers Help Desk at 664-9000 (option 1, then option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cal Answers Team
Office of the Vice Chancellor of Finance