December 1, 2015
On Friday, December 4th the Cal Assessment Network (CAN) hosted an informational sesion presented by the Cal Answers team.
The session covered new features currently available in the student data dashboards in Cal Answers, including:
- Five largest undergraduate and graduate major programs
- Freshmen and transfer graduation rates overview
- Undergraduate retention by different student characteristics
- Creating Bookmark Links for sharing Cal Answers results with colleagues
- Available Cal Answers support resources
- Cal Answers plans for 2016
You can view slides used in the presentation here.
- Sereeta Alexander, Institutional Research Analyst, Office of Planning & Analysis
- Noam Manor, Institutional Research Analyst, Office of Planning & Analysis
- Jeannine Miles, Learning & Engagement Architect, Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Teal Sexton, BI Functional Manager, Office of Strategic Program Management
- Sara Quigley, Strategic Management & Metrics Analyst, Office of Planning and Analysis