Here are ten common questions that our campus advisors can get answered with Cal Answers Student Data Dashboards. Each question includes a direct link to the filtered Cal Answers dashboard report that displays the data table for the answer. When you click the link if you are not currently logged in to Cal Answers, you will first be directed to the sign in page.
Check out the Cal Answers Quick Start Guide for how to edit the filters to further customize these dashboard reports to answer your specific student data questions!
- Do I have more declared undergraduate majors in my department this Spring (2016) over last Spring (2015)?
- How many lower division Statistics courses have been taught over the last 5 years (2011-2016)?
- In the Ethnic Studies Department, how much of the teaching in the 2014-15 Academic Year was done by regular faculty vs. GSIs?” Has this changed over time?
- Who has taught Statistics 133 in the Fall and Spring semesters between 2010-11 and 2014-15?
- What courses did Dr. Perlmutter teach in 2012-13 and 2014-15?
- Are different majors enrolling in History courses today than in the last three years (Fall 2012-Spring 2015)?
- How have the number of secondary sections offered in Physics 7B increased or decreased over the past 5 years (2011-12 to 2015-16)?
- How many students have applied to each college and how many have been accepted for the last three years (2013-14 to 2015-16)?
- In the 2014-15 Aid Year, what was the average amount of Federal Debt that bachelor degree recepients had from my college/school?
- Have the registered students in my college/school become more ethnically diverse between Fall 2011 to Fall 2015?