General Cal Answers
- Quick Start Guide
- Cal Answers Remodeled Home Page
- How to navigate the new Cal Answers home page VIDEO
- Cal Answers Top 10 Dashboard Tips
- Creating Dashboard Bookmark Links
- Data Refresh Schedule
- Where do I now find data that used to appear in Cal Profiles and Cal Profiles Plus?
- Cal Answers Mobile App User
- Cal Answers Briefing Books
Student Data Resources
Campus data analysts are currently offering Cal Answers Office Hours to assist new and continuing users with questions about how to access, retrieve, and interpret data within the HR Census, Student Applicant, Student Curriculum, Student Demographics & Outcomes, and Student Financials subject areas.
Each subject area maintains a wiki - a collaborative web site where the business analysts document their subject area's procedural information, such as data definitions, report field lists, unique methodology considerations, etc. Select the link below to view the wiki of the subject area you are researching: