Do you currently use the Cal Answers student data dashboards to get answers to questions about our campus student populations, financial aid awards, instructors and course enrollments in your units, and/or our applicant pool?
Would you like to build on your existing analysis skills and collaborate with like-minded data enthusiasts on campus?
Register to be a member of the NEW Cal Answers Student Data Community of Practice launching on July 12, 2017! Join the Cal Answers Student Data Super Users in a unique opportunity to meet with your peers to discuss and leverage the student data dashboards to get the answers to common campus questions.
Wednesday July 12, 2017 session agenda:
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Presentation & discussion
- Welcome & Introductions
- Community of Practice Missions & Goals
- bCourses Community Collaboration Overview
- Student Data Resources Available
- Student Data Capstone Graduation Presentations
- Future Sessions Topics
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Brown bag luncheon and open forum for Q&A, collaborating and networking with your data peers.
Please bring your laptop with an active AirBears 2 key if you would like to practice in the dashboards.
Check out the Cal Answers Student Data Community of Practice page on our website for more information.