Anticipated Funding Tab
Effort Reporting Tab
The Oversight dashboard includes exception reports showing funds with a current or projected deficit, funds with Anticipated Funding and faculty members who have not certified their Effort Reports for the current reporting period. It includes a direct link to the portfolio of each faculty member displayed.
The report on projected deficits will not be meaningful until after August when all the eligible projections have been entered by the CSS RAs.
Those with Oversight access can use the Oversight Tab to:
- View and manage funds projected to be in deficit.
- View and manage funds with Anticipated Funding.
- View faculty members who have not certified their Effort Reports for the current reporting period.
Training materials for PI Portfolio can be found on the PI Portfolio training page at calanswers.berkeley.edu/pi-portfolio/training.
- View the Oversight dashboard one page overview.
- Read the PI Portfolio Oversight dashboard guide and learn how to set up your faculty list and use the dashboard tabs.
- Watch the "Page Options Menu Customizations" video and learn how to create and save customizations.