The Cal Answers team in partnership with the Office of Planning and Analysis (OPA) has put together a list of Top 10 Questions for Advisors. You can click on the question here and you will be taken directly to the Cal Answers dashboard filtered and formatted to display the answer. Cal Answers credentials will be required if you are not already logged in.
Top 10 Questions for Advisors
- Do I have more declared undergraduate majors in my department this Spring (2016) over last Spring (2015)?(link is external)
- How many lower division Statistics courses have been taught over the last 5 years (2011-2016)?(link is external)
- In the Ethnic Studies Department, how much of the teaching in the 2014-15 Academic Year was done by regular faculty vs. GSIs?” Has this changed over time?(link is external)
- Who has taught Statistics 133 in the Fall and Spring semesters between 2010-11 and 2014-15?(link is external)
- What courses did Dr. Perlmutter teach in 2012-13 and 2014-15?(link is external)
- Are different majors enrolling in History courses today than in the last three years (Fall 2012-Spring 2015)?(link is external)
- How have the number of secondary sections offered in Physics 7B increased or decreased over the past 5 years (2011-12 to 2015-16)?(link is external)
- How many students have applied to each college and how many have been accepted for the last three years (2013-14 to 2015-16)?(link is external)
- In the 2014-15 Aid Year, what was the average amount of Federal Debt that bachelor degree recepients had from my college/school?(link is external)
- Have the registered students in my college/school become more ethnically diverse between Fall 2011 to Fall 2015?
Check out the Cal Answers Quick Start Guide for how to edit the filters to further customize these dashboard reports to answer your specific student data questions!